Heart-centred Leadership will change the world
Marie-Frederique Romain is a passionate, talented leader and one of the youngest female executives in the aviation industry. As the Head of Sales for Airbus, she has contributed to the sale of over 450 aircraft across Europe, Asia and the Pacific since joining the company in 2011.
Marie-Frederique (or MF as she is known in aviation circles) leads with passion, authenticity, and most importantly care.
In this episode, Marie-Frederique discusses how her early mentors shaped her leadership style, the role humility plays when selling aircraft, and the key personality traits she looks for when hiring new talent.
Listen to this episode now to discover:
- Who influenced Marie’s early on in her career and the lessons she took from impactful leaders who came before her
- How Marie leveraged her gender and age to build her career and why it was a strength
- Leadership role and family? Marie unpacks the career issues women face when growing their family
- Marie takes us through the process and number of people involved in the selling of an aircraft (more than you might imagine)
- Marie shares her thoughts on leadership and why authenticity and vulnerability are so important today
- Discover the role humility plays in sales
- Marie’s shares her insights on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Speaking up when experiencing inappropriate comments in the workplace (and why this is everyone’s responsibility)
- Plus so much more!
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
Project Sunrise - Historic deal with Qantas and Airbus
Explore Sprouta’s Activation Pack full of free tools and resources to help you drive impact. Go to www.sprouta.com/activate