Why showing up as a leader is more important than having all the answers.
Jac Peters is the Head of Leadership and Engagement at Coca-Cola Amatil. She is a well-known industry leader and a passionate Leadership practitioner.
In this episode, Jac shares her insights and practical ideas for what it means to be a good leader and cultivate a culture of high trust and purpose especially during times of complex social and political change.
In this Humanity Works podcast Episode, Jac and Craig chat about:
- What good leadership looks like and how important it is for leaders to be “sense-makers”.
- How organisations can support leaders through challenging social and political contexts.
- Strategies for leaders as they help their teams navigate these challenges.
- How to build and sustain high trust environments.
- How Covid has meant that leaders need to show up in a different way and what that means for the future of leadership.
- How CCA are bringing their Leadership Values to life in practical ways throughout the whole organisation.
- Brene Brown “Integrity is choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast, or easy; and choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.” https://www.forbes.com/sites/francesbridges/2019/04/29/5-ways-to-be-brave-according-to-brene-browns-netflix-special-the-call-to-courage/?sh=47c2fd9679f4
- Warren Buffet “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked.”
- Theodore Roosevelt – “People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care."
- The Trauma Cleaner: One Woman’s Extraordinary Life in the Business of Death, Decay and Disaster by Sarah Krasnostein
- Women and Leadership Real Lives, Real Lessons by Julia Gillard and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama
- Julian Stodd – https://julianstodd.wordpress.com/tag/social-leadership/
Culture First Community:
Visit www.culturefirst.com to find out more.