Radically rethinking how we work.
Nicole Hercus and Alexandra Schiller are job-sharing the role of Head of Learning and Organisational Development at BDO, a global accounting management firm.
In this episode Nicole and Alexandra unpack what it takes to make job-sharing work from a practical perspective as well as a deeper conversation around trust, sharing power and vulnerability.
In Episode 5 of Sprouta's Humanity Works Podcast, Alexandra, Nicole and Craig chat about:
- The very different journeys that led them to where they are now.
- The importance of purpose on this “wild and bumpy ride of being human” and why we need to be flexible with our definitions.
- The what and the how of job-sharing in a senior role along with the value of shared thinking and expertise.
- Different ways of holding leadership and sharing knowledge and power.
- The differences between feminine and masculine energies and what that means for leadership.
- Geert Hofstedt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyr-XKQG2CM
- Hofstedt Insights - https://www.hofstede-insights.com/
- Craig Forman - Rethinking Masculinity in the Workplace - https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/masculinity-in-the-workplace
- When things Fall Apart, Pema Chodron, Rebel Wisdom - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/rebel-wisdom/id1414973780
- An Everyone Culture: Becoming a Deliberately Developmental Organisation, Robert Keegan